Equilab empowers you to easily connect with friends and fellow riders around the world.
Adding other Equilab users as a Friend enables multiple valuable features, such as:
- Viewing each others rides and achievements
- Competing directly within Challenge leaderboards
- Using Live Safety Tracking to follow their location while riding (for Premium subscribers)
- Sharing horses
You can send a Friend request by taking the following steps:
- Press the add friends icon (person with a "+") in the upper left corner of the Home screen
- Search for friends using their name, or connect your Facebook account to see suggestions
- Once you find your friend, press "+" icon on the right side of their name to send a friend request
- If you can't find them, press the "Invite Friends" button and send them a link they can use to download the app and create an account
You'll receive a notification when they've accepted. You'll also receive a notification when you have been sent a Friend request from another user. To accept a Friend request, simply open the notification (from the Home screen) and tap "Accept".
Once you've added another user as a friend, you'll be able to:
- See all of their trainings in your feed and on their Profile page
- View all of their Achievement and Challenge badges (on their Profile)
- Add them as a Safety Contact (for Live Safety Tracking)
- Add them to your horse's team (to share horses/records)
- Give them a promo code for a free extended 30-day trial of Equilab Premium
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We're always here to help.