Equilab stores all of your data securely in our cloud-based servers. This enables you to access your account - including trainings/rides and horses - from any mobile device that has the Equilab app installed.
If your account data, or a specific ride or horse seem to have disappeared, it may be due to one of the following common reasons. Please take these steps
Created a new account (or logged into an old, duplicate account) by accident
If your account appears completely empty or only has data from years ago, it is likely that you may have created or logged into another account. To check this, please read through the following guide: What email is my account linked to and confirm whether there may be another email address or login method you used.
If you were not able to find any other account using that approach, you can take the following steps within the Equilab app to see if you can find another account of yours:
- From the Home screen, tap the "add friends" button in the top left corner
- Search for your own name
- If you see another user that may be your account, it is a good indication that you logged into/created a duplicate account
Horse filter has changed (for missing trainings)
A common reason is that you have by accident changed horse in the app. You can verify this is not the case by opening the app and taking the following steps:
- Navigate to the Calendar tab
- In upper left corner, select the "All horses" option from the dropdown list (where horses' names are shown)
- Then check if you can see all of your trainings
Accidentally deleted a training/horse
Please note that if you have unintentionally deleted a training or
If the above guidance did not help you find your proper account, trainings/rides, or horses, please contact our team at email@example.com. In your email, we ask that you include your name and any email addresses that may be associated with your accounts.