There are multiple ways that you can purchase an Equilab user a subscription to our Premium features as a gift. Simply check out the instructions below to do so.
Purchase a Recurring Subscription Gift
You can purchase an Equilab user a recurring subscription via our website, by taking the following steps:
- Collect the Account ID and Email Address of the user you would like to buy the gift for (you can have them find their Account ID by opening Equilab and going to Profile > Settings, then tapping "Copy Account ID")
- Visit this page and entering their email and Account ID
- Select the subscription you would like to gift to them: Monthly or Yearly (notes that prices will vary depending on your country)
- Entering your payment information in the checkout process
You will then be able to confirm the purchase, and the recipient will receive access to their Premium Subscription gift within 48-72 hours. Please note that by purchasing these gifts you will be initiating a recurring subscription, so you'll need to cancel the subscription whenever you want to stop paying.
Purchase a One-Time (non-recurring) Subscription
Click here to buy a 5 month non-renewable subscription for a friend or family member. You can gift a subscription to anyone, whether they are currently on Equilab or not.
- On the purchase page, fill out your email and purchase the subscription.
- You will receive an email with a gift code and a receipt.
- Give the gift code to the lucky equestrian together with the instructions
Redeeming a Gift
If someone purchased you a Equilab subscription, you will get a gift code with instructions to visit our site here to fill out your information and redeem the gift. If you don't already have an Equilab account, you'll need to download the app and create a new one before filling out the form.
If you already subscribe to Equilab Premium, you'll need to pause your current subscription and then the gift will start from the end of the current subscription
The subscription will be activated within 48 hours from you filling out the form.