Welcome to Equilab! We are excited to have you join the largest equestrian community in the world. Our app will help you connect with others and track your rides so that you and your horse can enjoy riding even more.
By following the simple tips in this guide, you can make sure you get the most out of Equilab.
1. Tracking your rides
Our app helps riders (and their horses) grow and improve by tracking rides simply by bringing a phone while riding. To make the tracking of your rides as accurate as possible in terms of your gait and speed/path, be sure to follow all of the steps in this guide on maximizing ride tracking accuracy.
2. Connecting with other riders
Equilab empowers you to take part in a wonderful riding community, whether that be our more than 1 million users worldwide or the group of close friends you ride with. Take the following easy steps to connect with friends after signing up:
- Complete your Profile -- go to the Profile tab of the app and add your information (photo, horses, discipline, etc.) so that other riders can recognize and connect with you. Plus, you'll be able to show off your growth their with badges you earn, rides you share, challenges you complete, and more.
- Send friend Requests -- on the Friends tab of the app, top the "+" icon in the top right corner of the screen to add friends. You can search for them by name, or tap "Invite Friends" to send a text message with a link for others to join Equilab. Once you're Friends with someone, you can share horses, view each others' rides, and get notified about one another's accomplishments so that you can celebrate together.
- Join/Create a Group -- to interact with with Friends and other riders, you can set up Groups in Equilab. They can be private (only available to those who are invited) or public (open to anyone), and users can chat, share information, and like/comment on one another's posts.
3. Join a Challenge
Our community in Equilab empowers every rider and their horse to grow. One way we do this is by helping motivate equestrians to ride. Challenges enable you to set goals, then be encouraged by Friends and reminded by Equilab to keep riding to meet them. When you complete your challenge, you'll earn a new badge for your profile.
4. Start a free trial of Equilab Premium
Equestrians are able to get even more value from Equilab by subscribing to the Premium plan. It offers several additional benefits, such as:
- Safety tracking to give your contacts live updates of your location/status while riding
- Standalone Apple Watch tracking so that you can track rides without your phone (using a compatible smartwatch)
- Planning future calendar events to stay coordinated with your fellow riders/team
- Advanced data analysis to provide deeper insights about your training and help you improve
You can easily start a free trial by going to Profile > Settings > Join Equilab Premium.
We hope this information helps you jumpstart you and your horse's riding routines. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always here to help.